The state-of-the-art Mirro Center for Research and Innovation is the direct result of millions in donations from donors throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. The new facility, located on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, is among just a few research and education centers within the United States that are affiliated with a not-for-profit community hospital.
To date, numerous community members and foundations from around the region have donated more than $4M towards the facility. These donations represent the largest cumulative philanthropic campaign since the opening of Parkview Hospital Randallia in 1953.
The community can continue to support research at the Mirro Center for Research and Innovation through remaining naming opportunities or personal contributions utilizing the form below.
Donations may also be made to support some of the valuable research that will be done at the Center by giving to the Michael A. Mirro Neuroscience Fund
To date, over 100 donors have supported the Mirro Center for Research and Innovation. Those donors include but are not limited to:
- Edward D. and Ione Auer Foundation
- Olive B. Cole Foundation
- English, Bonter, Mitchell Foundation
- Homer and Marj Hiner
- E.H. Kilbourne Trust
- Mirro Family Foundation
- Parkview Ortho Hospital/Ortho NorthEast
- Frederick J. Pfeiffer Foundation
- Physicians of Parkview Physicians Group
- Dr. Louis & Anne B. Schneider Foundation
- Valiant Foundation
- Weigand Construction Charitable Fund
- Weigand Pepper Joint Venture
- Fred Zollner Foundation
Make a gift to support the Mirro Center for Research and Innovation.