Parkview Wabash Foundation
When you give a gift to the Parkview Wabash Foundation, 100% of your gift stays in Wabash County and helps fund programs and innovations at Parkview Wabash Hospital.
Parkview Wabash Foundation raised over $288,000 in 2017. Using these funds we were able to have an impact on the health of our community through:
- sent nurses and therapists to advanced training to serve the unique patient issues they see in our Wabash patients
- updated the equipment used by our Home Health and Hospice staff who travel across the county caring for patients in their homes
- enhanced the programming delivered by the LifeBridge Senior Program with materials for group and individual counseling
New hospital support -
- a half mile walking path and picnic pavilion for staff and patients to enjoy
- surgical teams will improve the care they provide because of a new Surgical Integration System, providing the newest technology for our doctors
- a pneumatic tube system to allow for quick and efficient delivery of tests and medications to departments across the new building
Prenatal Education -
- Raised over $100,000 through the Gala and Golf Classic - Individual donors as well as corporate and civic organizations made it possible to achieve this impressive fundraising goal. The Foundation board designated $50,000 of these proceeds to create a Prenatal Education Fund. This fund will be prudently invested and will continue to produce interest income well into the future. It is a fund that will provide expectant mothers with education tailored to keep them and their newborn children healthy and safe. The remaining funds will be used for the hospital's Family Birthing Center, which is slated to open with the new hospital in June.