Parkview LaGrange Foundation
When you give a gift to the Parkview LaGrange Foundation, 100% of your gift stays in LaGrange County and helps fund programs and innovations at Parkview LaGrange Hospital.
Here are a few of the things that gifts from donors like you funded in 2017:
- 15 new inpatient vital sign monitors were funded, allowing Parkview LaGrange to accommodate regulatory changes for the monitoring of patients receiving narcotics.
- The Medication Assistance Program (MAP) provided access to essential medication for uninsured and underinsured LaGrange county patients.
- 3 new disaster radios were purchased to help departments communicate in the event of an emergency.
- The LaGrange operating room team was able to purchase a new Olympus Endoscopic CO2 regulation unit, which greatly reduces patient discomfort due to intestinal distension during and after endoscopic procedures.
- Parkview LaGrange EMS co-workers were able to attend Tactical Emergency Casualty Care training, which is designed to teach casualty management during civilian tactical, hostile, high-threat incidents as well as rescue operations.