Parkview Fort Wayne Foundation
When you give a gift to the Parkview Fort Wayne Foundation, 100% of your gift helps fund programs and innovations at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Parkview Randallia Hospital, and affiliates in Allen County and Northwest Ohio.
In 2017, gifts from donors like you allowed the Foundation to provide:
- Funding for the G-EO Computerized Gait Training Machine as well as software and accessories that allow pediatric patients to use the machine.
- A new bladder scanner to the Post Acute Continuing Care Department at Parkview Randallia.
- Oxygen generators for patients who couldn't afford them on their own.
- Zoll Wearable Defibrillators so patients could go home and not worry about sudden cardiac arrest.
- Genetic counseling for cancer patients whose insurance did not cover it.
- Medication assistance and infant car seats through the Special Touch fund for patients who could not afford them.
- Salaries for Catie B. Circle of Care patient navigators, whose services are not billed to the patients or families they help.
This is just a small representation of the kind of good that your gifts can do.